Everyone should feel safe in their own home. Our home is our sanctuary and fortress of solitude.
Yet according to 2019 crime statistics:
- Approximately 11.5 people out of 10,000 fall victim to property crime every year (US Department of Justice, FBI).
- There is one burglary every 13 seconds.
- There are between 2.3 and 2.6 million robberies every year in the United States.
- 7.2% of home invasions turn violent.
- 65% of burglars know the owner of the home through at least some loose connection.
- The majority of burglars are looking for small, high-value items like jewelry or drugs, that can be sold quickly for a quick profit.
- Overwhelmingly, burglaries and home invasions are committed by young males.
- Over 95% of home invasions require a forceful entry, meaning locked doors and closed windows are not a deterrent for most burglars.
A lot of companies would use these statistics to sell you their alarm. We are not doing that because we are not an alarm company. We just want everyone to feel safe at home even if the worst possible thing that could happen there comes to fruition. TLT Defense will come to your home and create an Emergency Action Plan (EAP) for you and your family. We will then train you all how to handle these situations safely. Our Goal at TLT Defense is save lives with realistic training that uses state of the art equipment usually only reserved for our military and police officers.